Robert Gunderson, CFP®
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
Robert Gunderson began his career with Investment Centers of America in 1985 after receiving his BA Degree in Business Administration from the University of Jamestown. He has been a Financial Advisor and CERITIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional with Investment Center Advisor Group (ICAG) located at Dacotah Bank in Aberdeen. Since then, Robert has helped many clients and families with financial planning, retirement planning and estate planning. He simply enjoys helping people plan for their futures and long-term goals.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Series 7 General Securities Representative *
- Series 63 Uniform State Law Registrations *
- Series 24 General Securities Principal *
- Life & Health Insurance License
- 1985 - 2017: Registered Representative with Investment Centers of America, Inc.
- 2017 - Present: Registered Representative with LPL Financial
Robert is married to Gail and they have four children, Hailey, Ryan, Morgan, and Grant. He enjoys activities that include fishing, hunting, boating, and triathlons. In 2019 he completed his third Ironman competition. Robert's motto is inspired by one of Theodore Roosevelt's speeches, "The Man in the Arena", as he believes in challenging himself daily.